Our packages are shipped exceeding all carriers requirements. However we all know that sometimes damage occurs. To file an insurance claim the following procedures must be followed.
During the photo documentation process, seven different photos will be requested:
• A photo showing the damaged item and how it was packaged inside the box
• A photo of the damaged item
• A photo of the packaging material used
• A close-up photo of the shipping label with tracking number
• A close-up photo of the box manufacturer’s certificate (round stamp on outside of box)
• Two photos showing all six sides of the package (one showing top and two sides, another showing bottom and opposite sides)
To obtain a refund/replacement you must email the pictures to us so we can file a claim. You will be refunded the cost of the item upon receipt of the pictures.
Unfortunately NO refunds will be issued without the above items being provided by you.